This platter is great to bring along to a BBQ or get together as finger food. Its lovely and fresh and the sweetness of the fruit really stands out against the saltiness of the prosciutto. Make the most of the summer fruit while it lasts and bring this along to your next catch up with friends.
Give the rockmelon a sniff to help you to pick a flavoursome one. It should be lovely and fragrant if its a goodie!
- Prep: 15 Minutes
- 1 ripe rockmelon, sliced into 4cm pieces
- 80g prosciutto, each piece sliced into 4 strips
- 10-12 fresh basil leaves for garnishing
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Wrap each slice of rockmelon with a strip of prosciutto
- Arrange the pieces on a patter of choice
- Add a crack of pepper and garnish with the basil leaves before serving